15 Dec Chicory Spears with Turmeric Tahini Dip
Party & Celebration Food
Chicory Spears with Turmeric Tahini Dip
Tired of carrots and hummus, I am. Try this ‘no blender required’ dip with all the benefits of turmeric and its sunshine colour/ nutrients packed in. Perfect with Chicory dipped in but feel free to use any crudités you fancy!
1. Arrange the chicory leaves on a platter.
2. Whisk the tahini yoghurt ingredients together until smooth, taste for seasoning then serve with a drizzle of olive oil. Serve in a bowl and dip away!
- 250ml full fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp light tahini
- 1 fat garlic clove, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Drizzle extra virgin olive
- Sea salt & pepper
- 2 bulbs chicory, tough end chopped off and leaves separated