10 May Competition: Win a hamper!
Competition: Win a hamper for you & a friend
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
It’s competition time! I’m giving away another heaving hamper of some of my favourite things that I’d love to share with you and one of your friends.
All you have to do to enter is:
1. Like THIS photo on my Instagram page and tag a loved one who’d also like it
2. Get them to LIKE the photo too
3. Ensure you are both following me @melissa.hemsley
Here’s what’s inside each hamper:
Signed copy of my new book Eat Happy
Organic Argan & Bergamot Oil from Lucy Annabella
Organic Mascara from ethical brand Odylique
A gorgeous Swell bottle
Organic fairtrade spices & herbs from Steenbergs Ltd
Preserved lemons from Belazu
My fave stripey napkins from Tori Murphy
Floral tonic face spray from Raw Gaia
The closing date for this competition is Thursday 17th May at midday. The winner will be chosen and directly contacted via Instagram direct message and/or email. They will then have both hampers delivered to them. Please read the Terms & Conditions below before entering and good luck! UK entries only!
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS: –
- By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
- This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited, Penguin Books Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
- Entries must be received by 17th May 2018 12:00 GMT. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for delayed entries. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, simply ‘like’ the image on instagram and comment below, tagging the friend who you would like to also win a hamper. Both entrants must also be following Melissa Hemsley. The image can be found on Melissa Hemsley’s Instagram account: www.instagram.com/melissa.hemsley
- All correctly completed ‘entries’ will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 17th May 2018. The first ‘entry’ drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize is a hamper for the winner and one friend, which will be delivered to both recipient’s provided addresses.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date (i.e by 19th May). The winner(s) must claim their prize within 14 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winner’s name will be available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope requesting the same.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw is submitted to the promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that neither Facebook, Instagram nor Twitter shall be liable to you in any way in respect of this prize draw.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road London, London SW1V 2SA