07 Jul Dill Tzatziki with Crudites
Snacks and Dips
Dill Tzatziki with Crudites
Tzatziki is one of my favourite dips! Using grated fresh cucumber combined with creamy Greek yoghurt, this makes a refreshing snack or canape for dinner guests. Swap dill for mint, if you like, or use a combination of both.
- Mix everything together except for the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with a swirl of olive oil. Sprinkle with extra dill and pomegranate seeds.
- 300g Greek yoghurt
- 1 fat garlic clove, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 small handful of fresh dill leaves, roughly chopped, about 15g
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large cucumber, roughly grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 handful of fresh pomegranate seeds
- Fresh herbs, to top
- A selection of seasonal crudites (cucumber, witlof, carrots, cherry tomatoes)