30 Oct Halloumi & Broccoli with Dippy Eggs
Breakfast & Brunch
Halloumi & Broccoli Soldiers with Dippy Eggs
Dippy eggs have always been a firm favourite of mine. They’re so quick and easy to whip up in the morning and the halloumi and tender stem broccoli soldiers accompany the eggs so well! If you don’t have broccoli, asparagus also works really well. Sprinkle with a little harissa or any other spice you fancy!
- Soft boil the eggs in salted water for 5 minutes then sit them in their egg cups.
- Refill the pan with a little boiled water and steam the broccoli for a few minutes until cooked but still slightly crunchy.
- Fry the halloumi soldiers in a non-stick dry pan for 90 seconds on each side until golden and crispy.
- Season everything with a generous pinch of sea salt, black pepper and a sprinkle of harissa or your favourite spice mix.
- 2 organic eggs
- 80g tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus)
- 80g-100g halloumi cheese
- sea salt and black pepper
- sprinkle of harissa, za’atar or your favourite spice (optional)