15 Dec Miso Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Salads & Side Plates
Miso Roasted Brussel Sprouts
My new favourite way to have my sprouts. Lovely and sticky and full of flavour. Serve as a side or have leftovers with soba noodles and salmon.
- Preheat the oven to 210C and melt the coconut oil in a large baking tray for few minutes then remove and carefully toss the sprouts in the oil then return to the oven and roast for 10 minutes
- Then remove, add all the other ingredients, toss then roast for another 5 – 10 minutes until the sprouts are tender and going golden at the edges
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and extra chilli.
Serves 4 as a side
- 500g brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs miso
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs tamari
- 1 tbs lemon or lime juice or fish sauce
- 2 tbs black sesame seeds and extra chilli flakes
- fresh herbs if you like e.g. coriander or mint