20 Nov Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Cookies
Sweets, Puddings & Baking
Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Cookies
These cookies have to be one of the speediest recipes ever. Ready in under 20 minutes, they are the perfect recipe when you need something in the afternoon or want to quickly impress friends and family. They’re made with ingredients you will definitely already have in the cupboards and a perfect little pick-me-up! They’re almost a mix between a little cake and a cookie as the texture is a lot softer than a traditional crunchy cookie!
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract, and baking powder and mix together until very well combined.
- Chop the chocolate and fold through the batter.
- Measure out roughly two tablespoon sized balls of the cookie batter onto the lined baking tray, making sure to leave a little room between each one.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Melt your extra chocolate over a bain marie and drizzle over the cookies for an extra flourish!
- 130g (roughly 8tbsp) smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60g good quality dark chocolate (+ a little extra for drizzling)
- Pinch sea salt