07 Jul Perky Peach & Feta Salad
Salads and Small Plates
Perky Peach & Feta Salad
When peaches are in peak season, this salad is a must. Fresh and vibrant, this renegade combination is at once sweet, tart, and savoury. It’s the type of dish that’s as comfortable at the breakfast table as it is at a summer barbecue.
- Spread cucumber rounds a serving platter or large bowl.
- Halve and pit 2 ripe peaches, then cut into wedges. Place on top of cucumber, scatter with crumbled feta and then drizzle with extra virgin oil. Season to taste and serve immediately.
- 1 cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 6 ripe flat white peaches, de-stoned and quartered (or any peaches or nectarines)
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper