08 May Pineapple, Jalapeno & Lime Salsa
Salads & Sides
Pineapple, Jalapeno & Lime Salsa
One of my favourite things to do when the weather warms up, is to check my fridge and throw together a salsa with whatever needs using up! This one just happens to bring a little more sunshine into your meal with the juicy pineapple. Perfect with tacos or alongside bbq’d chicken, fish or veggies. It makes a great side dish to any Summer spread. If you don’t have all the ingredients, sub in whatever you’ve got to use up and if you’re not a fan of chilli, use less or take out.
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together, adding more lime or chilli to taste.
- Serve the salsa in tacos or alongside bbq chicken, fish or grilled vegetables.
- 1/2 medium ripe pineapple, diced
- 1 large handful of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 fresh jalapeno chillies, to taste
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large handful coriander, chopped
- Sea salt & pepper