27 Jun Super simple Cabbage Slaw
Salads & Small Plates
Super Simple Cabbage Slaw
When I’ve got a few bits of veg lying around, this super simple cabbage slaw is one of my favourite ways to use them up. With only a few ingredients, it makes the perfect side to any Spring or Summer spread and will keep for lunch for a few days too. If you don’t have all of the ingredients, why not play around with other crunchy veg that needs using up!
1. Shred all your cabbage, radish and carrot with a grater and place in a bowl.
2. Mix together your dressing ingredients and then stir it through the grated veg along with your chopped herbs and seasoning until everything is coated.
Serves 6 as a side
- 1 small green or white cabbage
- 200g radishes
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 large handful of mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 100ml natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Sea salt and pepper