07 Jul Tossed Indian Yoghurt Cucumbers & Radishes
Salads and Small Plates
Tossed Indian Yoghurt Cucumbers & Radishes
Simplicity at its best; this chunky, fresh and vibrant salad is delicious with a slice of warm quiche or with a Sunday roast. If you don’t like coriander (there are lots of people who don’t!), just use whatever herb you like.
- Combine all the ingredients in a serving bowl and toss to combine.
- 1 garlic, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 150g radishes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, thickly sliced on the diagonal
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- ¼ bunch coriander, finely chopped or use a handful of mint leaves, torn
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper