12 Mar Veg Friendly Places to Eat in London
Veg Friendly Places to Eat in London
I wanted to share some of my most loved cafes in London that really celebrate vegetables. Some are vegetarian but all offer vegetarian and vegan options so everyone is welcome. Some are only open for breakfast and lunch and for weekdays so do be sure to check before you go! Let me know which you’ve tried and tell me your favs so I can add to my list too.
1. Hemsley cafe at Selfridges. Call me biased but I love it here and we’re celebrating our 3rd year anniversary. I’m very proud of our Afternoon Tea and we’re open for breakfast through to dinner every day so come say hello!
2. Slaw, Islington. Just discovered this place, stunning and delicious plant based plates that WOW.
3. Clerkenwell kitchen Thoughtfully sourced, cooked with care by 2 women, just what you want.
4. Hornbeam Cafe, Walthamstow. Vegan and organic, it’s open tues – sunday. On Mondays, they run a volunteer led lunch with everyone pitching in to cook up lunch with zero waste food rescued from local supermarkets.
6. 26 grains, Covent Garden. Gorgeous porridges, soup always with a beautiful and clever twist.
8. Malibu Kitchen at The Ned. Californian inspired in the City.
9. Mildreds, 4 of them in London, the original veggie cafe and still so great.
10. Farmacy, Notting Hill. Veg from their biodynamic farm in Kent. Excellent cocktails too.
*And look out for Plates reopening this year.